Sunday, January 27, 2013

It must have been love, it must have been true, but we lost it somehow



I kept myself away from thinking through things;
kept myself busy and yet forgetting things that I should be keeping in mind then I came across a sign;

And like a wake up call, everything came to me,
I broke down and cried
I could hardly believe that I have been neglecting everything for so long, everything because of you




You were never there;
perhaps you were but just a physical presence with a heart that makes all the promises that you couldn't keep

Sometimes I think I'm not either;
no longer the soul mate that you want to share all your happiness with

So what do I do, when every day still seems to start and end with you?
And you won't ever know, you won't ever see,
How much your ghost since then had been defining me


No comments: