Saturday, May 26, 2012

picnic @ Siloso Beach!

couldn't believe I prepared all this alone hah!
thanks to lex and kenglin for preparing the sausage roll :)
and thank you for acknowledging the effort
and yes Steven, I don't mind you paying me to help you prepare hehehe

and here's all the ICE and DRINKS to bring down the heat :)

the boys; Steven the korean boy, MY BABYY and lex the self-claim scandal of my boyf -.-

the girls :)


aisha burgerr




before swim

and after! :)
feels so good to swim in the sea again



mouthful of egg mayo sandwich, nuggets, and potato salad hahaha

sigh, still busy eating



and eatingg




korean boy playing with sand LOLOLOL

*halfway putting sunblock*

*cheese for the camera*

free ice lemon tea @ the beach!

the sexaaaay x)

and here's the kids playing frisbee :P





lex and jacob



got scolded by steven for asking him to do the muscle man pose.. -.-



the boys working very hard to dig a tunnel for my sand-castle!

*in progress*


here's me busying building the sand-castle :)
didn't manage to finish it though, as our friend lost her Iphone and we helped search everywhere
really enjoyed the day, well, except for the last part :X

No comments: