Friday, February 11, 2011

Surprised Bday! ♥

oh well, it's my big day and here I have my beloved / one and only / dearest / deeply love Shaik Faaruq with me here in Penang (:
so yeah, he flew here to celebrate it with me! :3 

well i was with irene, nicole and vee sean at the coffee shop after badminton, looking for a place, i know it might sound a bit dramatic but yeah, i turned and poof! there he stood, right in front of me with dann (:
( thankyou brother, i know you love me! and you never fail to make me happy (: )

so here's our sweetest memories! 

Straits Quay












Sleeping Buddha


best of luck to the Lee and Shaik family (:












♥♥♥






faith? (:




for health, luck and abundance (:






our all time favourite (: ♥ 


Dann!



Lifting Buddha


















yeah yeah obviously ignoring me
Home!

and again, Dann 













thankyou love, looking forward to april (:

No comments: