Saturday, March 6, 2010


cousins are going back this afternoon but instead of waking up late, we continued our food marathon XD

lunch at 洪火炉
yummy food! :3





fatty, spotted XD

again XD



see why my face gets puffier and puffier?
nooooooooo i did not finish the whole bowl ==

NEXT, 爱 玉 冰


and snake temple
it's my first time going too O.O
shame shame as a penangite? XD
















me loveeeeeeeee ribena, any flavour :3


went education fair at PISA and grabbed a few brochures for aunt who needed it for her.. okay i don't know who
oh, and met my long lost form one comp teacher :*
(please please tell me he forgot how terrible i behaved -.- 'cause i used to be late EVERYTIME and still play games with HIS comp when he's teaching, which is the one connected to the projectorrr.. ahemm he's neoh aik guan btw :P)

and then headed to aspial to help sis choose her bridal gown *screams, excited + tears* sniff sniff, she's getting married already *blows into tissue dramatically* HAHA
anywhooo, the photos they took are so so.. it's not like words can describe :P
or maybe my vocab's far too worse to do the job XD








aww, me love this swing


No comments: