Sunday, January 24, 2010


the person who left her stuffs in my bag my pencil case my file my.. etc - the person who is afraid of my ear-tickling kungfu XD - the person who always let me pin her hair - the person who always let me pinch her fat - the person with shoes i'd like to step on - the person who let me draw on her hands and just pretended to be annoyed - the person who doesn't fight back - the superb dog lover - the person who LOVES luminous block - the person who hates cam-whoring- the person who makes all sorts of noises - the person who eats instant noodles with me every Friday before tuition - the person who forces me to touch her belly =..= - the couch potato -the person who scribbles smiley face all over my paper my book my.. etc - the person who likes to play with my fingers and would make fun of them saying that they're chubby - the person who shares snacks with her dogs - my personal osim - the person who always begs for others to help finish her homework - the person who cheer people up with her funny expressions - the person whose birthday is TODAY!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY to DEAREST SOO SHUEN, the cutest classmate i ever had :)


No comments: