Monday, July 13, 2009

today, is a special day. :]


unexpectedly,
my buddy aka classmate for SEVEN long years - soon yee, talked to me again :]
though it's just a couple of minutes, it's enough already. :}
the moment when i turned around to see who tap on my shoulder and when i saw that its her,
i was suprised, and a lil excited, lol
i've never think of us, talking again,
let alone mentioning about keeping in touch.
and i was kinda suprised
when a few friends that i don't talk to anymore
or
there's been a silent fight between us..
and my ex-classmate smiled at me.


i realize that true friends
will always be who they are to you,
no matter how many fights you've been through,
no matter how long you guys dont talk to each other,
believe it or not,
time heals everything.
all you have to do is to forgive and forget,
and remember to smile when you see each other.


a smile will brighten a heart
and that moment will be unforgettable for the rest of his/her life, trust me for that. :]
so dont be afraid to be the first to smile☺,
even though he/she doesn't smile☺ back,
it doesn't matter because the effect's on
the heart, the soul.

to all my dearest friends,
friends forever xoxo


No comments: