Thursday, January 1, 2009

. new year eve .

another year had passed and a new one is coming..
remembered the 1st day at school, in a class with no familiar faces at all.
and remembered how i met my adorable friends and all we've been through, it's not something everyone will understand.
all the people i met and all the feelings i had is probably gonna be a part of my memories.

to those that are still by my side,
thanks for everything.
all the love and concern that help me go through this year, is the most precious thing i had.

to those that who may had left,
thanks for being a part of my life.
really appreciate all you guys had done for me.
just to let you know that new friends will never be who you were to me.

to those that who are currently busy with their new life,
EXCUSE ME
, don't forget to keep in touch!
remember what you promised? X(

TO ALL OF MY LOVED ONES,
thankiew for letting me to be the one you need, you care and you love. :}

wishing everyone i love all the best and happy new year.


hope springs
eternal in
human breast.

No comments: