Monday, July 21, 2008

. last day at jb .

last day at jb. :'(
finally found a better place to shop.
inner city is heaven. ~o~
me and bro bought old school specs.
i regretted for not buying that shirt and the bags.
they say it's not worth that price.
but what's not worth your happiness?
but nevermind~
dearest cousin serene's doing me a favor.
she's going to help me to buy~!
love her hug hug XD


photo time~! XD

* in the car


. evelyn and me . [ boo! XD ]
* what we did when we're having a break.


my bro is such a poser. XD


. bro and serene .


i almost vomit looking at what my dearests were doing~ -.-

. * from the center clockwise .
. me bro serene and evelyn .
. evelyn's the one with nail polish .


. evelyn me and bro .

8pm
danga bay is where we found ourselves back together after all those years being separated and was seeing each other once or maybe twice a year.
* photos will be upload in the next post

No comments: