Saturday, June 14, 2008

. getting started .

well i've sign up blogger for almost 6 months and yet they're still empty .
guess its time for me to post something . :D
don't know where to start .
brain storming *
[ i wonder why my friend adel have such a bundle of topics to write in her blog . >< ]
there should be a lot of things for me to write but my brain is still blank for this moment .
enough of staring at the screen and doing nth .
gotta figure out something to write~
perhaps i'll start with the wonderful friends i had . [ 2008 ]
first, there is H.I.T [ hoay, irene, tammy ]
irene on the left .
tammy in the center .
and that is chia hoay in her craziie mode .
[ ps : there's no normal mode for her XD ]
and dearest adel, nan hui and adelyn .
[ ps : i dont have their photos yet but will get it soon ;...; ]
they're my dearest buddies and classmates .
[besides my evil twin chia hoay ]
i'm glad to have friends like them . :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u're my dearest buddies n classmate too~~

Abby said...

loves . ♡

Anonymous said...

=)

Bah said...

yoyo!!!
haha
wow..
love ya too!!!