Sunday, June 29, 2008

. disregard everything and move on .

something's bothering me these few days.

i had an odd feeling that friends among our clique had something kept in their hearts.
feelings would be the right word here.
i don't know why i had that kind of feeling also.
just.. * take a deep breath *
i don't exactly know.

there's another thing.

i was wondering how i'm doing as a friend.
i've been all hung up on personal issues and worried someone might not like me.
i've been hiding something deep inside my heart.
maybe i care too much about
what people used to say about me.
















that's why.
no one is going to mind right..?

perhaps it's time for me to speak up and show a bit of my true self.
i should have accept the fact that i can't be everyone's friend.

i can only be me.
and i should let the chips fall where they may.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey..sorry~~
pls dont care ppl how to say bout u k??
juz be urself...

Abby said...

huh? irene thr?

Abby said...

dun have to apologize actually..
its not ur fault.. =\

Anonymous said...

ar...paiseh..
i will tell u someday when i can completely understand that feel~ sorry anyway..

Abby said...

dont be. :)