Thursday, June 26, 2008

. badd day! .

1st, i woke up late.
flu summore~ = ; =

2nd, i broke my mom's favourite slow cooker GLASS cover ==
[ don't ask me how i break it. idk~~]

3rd, i left my bottle in the car.
[ no water = diieee. not to mention i need at least 1500 ml of water everyday. ]

okay i bought mineral water at the canteen.
3rd prob currently solve.

my fren spilled the bottle of water when she's fooling around with the flowers we're going to give to our teachers.

4th, its teachers' day aka hari penyampaian hadiah aka hari koperasi.
that means we have to stay in the hall for the whole day = no food no drinks no books no talking.

i spent my time reading wuthering high during recess and i end up with gastric.
this is the 5th prob but its my fault. okay~ i noe~
yet i still have to stay in the hall, waiting for the stupidd "cabutan bertuah" to over.

btw, i have house practice tomorrow morning 7.30 am!



i'm so tired!
turn me off please.











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry~~

Abby said...

it's okay.
pleeeease stop apologizing~